Tuesday, May 24, 2011

First Blog Post

I finally decided to create my own blog after watching countless youtube videos and browsing so many blogs for the past year and a half since I starting riding this cricut train.  I love all things cricut.  I recently got my imagine after my wonderful hubby ordered it from hsn for me.  I have the expression, create, and gypsy and love and use them all.  I work nights as a RN and have two small children but manage to find me time to craft.  


This is a canvas I created over the last few days using my imagine to cut and print all images from the kate's abc's cartridge.  I used my gypsy to design.  The words printed a little too light so used tim holtz lipstick stain ink to color them.  I used stickles on several objects but I think the lighting keeps you from being able to see it.

No comments:

Post a Comment